Tanks are equipped with:
- Ø 16” (400 mm) manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover.
- 3” lockable filling quick cap.
- Mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s geometric capacity.
- Vent device with flame arrestor mesh.
- Mechanical float operated tank contents gauge with planetary gear, adjustable scale in cm.
- Tank drainage point provided with a safety cap for routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Suction point equipped with check valve, strainer and ball valve.
- Equipotential grounding point.
- Containment dike complete with lifting plates, grounding connection point, drain plug for routine maintenance / cleaning and n° 4 housings suitable for fixing the uprights of the roof system.
Fuel Transfer Unit:
- 15 GPM Diesel Transfer Pump (120V/60Hz, 650 Watt, 7.5 Amp,
- Duty Cycle: 20 minutes on/off, 3450 RPM, 48.5 lbs, IP55 rated).
- 3-Digit Mechanical Meter (in gal).
- 13 ft. of dispensing hose.
- A60 Auto-nozzle.
• Nominal capacity: 655 gal [2479 lt]
• Tank total length (including containment dike): 7,20 ft [220 cm]
• Tank total width (including containment dike): 4,17 ft [127 cm]
• Tank total height (including fuel transfer unit): 5,58 ft [170 cm]
• Tank total weight**: 880 lbs [400 kg]
**(including fuel unit and accessories)