Tanks are equipped with:
- Ø 16” (400 mm) manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover.
- 3” lockable filling quick cap.
- Mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s geometric capacity.
- Vent device with flame arrestor mesh.
- Mechanical float operated tank contents gauge with planetary gear, adjustable scale in cm.
- Tank drainage point provided with a safety cap for routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Suction point equipped with check valve, strainer and ball valve.
- Equipotential grounding point.
- Containment dike complete with lifting plates, grounding connection point, drain plug for routine maintenance / cleaning and n° 4 housings suitable for fixing the uprights of the roof system.
Fuel Transfer Unit CUBE56:
- 15 GPM Diesel Transfer Pump (120V/60Hz, 650 Watt, 7.5 Amp, Duty Cycle: 20 minutes on/off, 3450 RPM, 48.5 lbs, IP55 rated)
- 3-Digit Mechanical Meter (in gal)
- 13 ft. of dispensing hose
- A60 Auto-nozzle
• Nominal capacity: 1916 gal [7253 lt]
• Tank total length (including containment dike): 9,02 ft [2,75 m]
• Tank total width (including containment dike): 7,38 ft [2,25 m]
• Tank total height (including fuel transfer unit): 7,95 ft [2,42 m]
• Tank total weight**: 1785 lbs [810 kg]
**(including fuel unit and accessories)